Buy avocados online directly from the farm
Soon you can buy my avocados again.
The harvest of my avocados, hand-picked and untreated is starting in Spetember. My avocados do not wait in cold store to be sold. I pick them freshly for you on the day you place your order online at the AvocadoShop. We pick your avocados carefully to avoid brown bruises for your complete satisfaction. Your parcel is on its way directly from the farm, so you know where your avocados come from! Store the fresh picked avocados at different temperatures (refrigerator / cellar / kitchen etc.).
This way you can enjoy your avocados up to 4 weeks.
Order till 9:00 and tomorrow your parcel is underway. That’s modern shopping directly from the finca!
Delivery time 4 - 5 labour days.
Transport costs and VAT included
Shipping to Denmark, Finland, Norway and Sweden on request
My german speaking customers can buy avocados from our german online shop: avocadoshop.biz
Another difference to the conventional import avocados is the energy balance:
- Avoiding non-European imports and means to avoid heating up the avcoados to 40 ° core temperature
- Long transport routes of import avocados in refrigerated containers (Peru, Mexico, South Africa) and
- than ripening in stores at different temperatures and humidity
to get the "Ready to eat" sticker. Our customers take care of the storage management and saving a lot energy!
My avocado varieties:
- The Bacon variety matures the earliest in Andalusia. A cross between a Mexican and a Guatemalan species, James Bacon named it around 1920. Harvesting begins in September and ends in mid-October. The oval, roundish fruits have a smooth, dark green skin which peels easily. The flesh is yellowish-green, creamy when ripe. The oil content is approximately 20%. Sorry, all gone.... New crop from end of september 2017.
- The Hass avocado variety has an oil content of up to 24%. The weight of each avocado varies between 160g to 300g. When ripe, it has a delicious, nutty flavour and a completely fibre-free and creamy consistency. Its resilient skin, which changes colour during ripening from green to purplish- black, and its small stone, make it universally popular. Sorry, all gone. New crop from november.
Showing all 4 results
Showing all 4 results